It's been a rough week for Adam. Brain going 100 miles an hour but a body still working on fine tuning motor skills. He decided to give his upper 2 teeth a head start in breaking through by knocking them over and over on various objects. After the 3rd bloody mouth/mess, I started to wonder if the popsicles I was giving him to decrease swelling had anything to do with the repeated offences.
Why no bib...the popsicle is hiding the blood that was already on the shirt, as well as the crib, the sheets, the pillows, the stuffed animals, etc. I though the crib was a safe zone?
You might note the small tear in the right eye (your left). He's good this one...knows how to pull at the heart strings.
Another offense that included tons of blood, but no teeth, occurred when I attempted to go to the bathroom. What was I thinking taking 1.2 minutes for myself? This innocent face, who has learned to take the lid off the garbage can,was on a quest to find the container of cream cheese frosting, but ended up cuting his finger on a lid of formula.
He must have headed straight for the garbage as soon as I closed the bathroom door, because by the time I returned he had crawled all over the carpet, leaving a bloody trail for me to steam clean.
By the weeks end, I had steam cleaned 3 times.
But he does look pretty in pink
And heaven forbid I take a picture of Adam and not include Shannon. Yes, this offense occured as we were trying to leave for a swimming party. We were late and I'm sure it won't be the last time we are late and Adam is the reason behind the delay.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

8 comments:
Man Adam is all over the place. Brennon (thankfully) although crawling, likes to stay close by me. He is probably afraid to be alone with his wild big sisters. I don't blame him really, I get nervous each and every time Joe leaves for school/work to be alone with them as well.
Poor Adam, good the DHS doesn't make frequent visits or else the blood would look a little suspicious.
Didn't i tell you that you would have a special place in your heart made just for a boy? Didn't I? Have you found it yet?
That is so sad, he is just trying to be a boy. Oh yes Shannon can't be left out of the picture taking. None of my girls can.
YUMMY! That's all I can say about that.
Yikes! Mobility without a concept of limits is a dangerous combination. Hopefully those teeth will break through so you don't have that headache. When you get a second, what is your new address?
I think you're onto something- If I was given one of those yummy looking pink homemade popsicles every time I bled it, I'd start inventing ways to biff it, too!
Poor Adam!! He surely knows how to make you feel sad for him.
He is such a sweet boy though.
I thought Shannon didn't like to have her picture taken? Maybe she is jealous?! They are cute kids!
I agree, that popsicle looks yummy and quite messy. take his shirt off and save the laundry. Plus, he loves being naked!
Post a Comment