Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who needs a dog?

When you have an ADAM?

He...
Gets into your garbage
Spreading it about in a careless fashion
Eating any leftovers without any thoughts of the consequences of bacteria or mold...
Or that frosting is not compatible with the osmolarity of the eye.

Eats ice cream from your cone, even if it's bad for him
Then licks any remains from his face, or yours


Steals food from your plate with no hint of remorse.


Walks on all 4s, gives you slobbery kisses, and plays in the toilet (I haven't been able to get a pic because I can't stand the sight long enough to grab the camera)


And gives you 100% love and devotion.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ADAM!

7 comments:

Pitcherpost said...

he will do anything for food wont he! But it's all worth it right for the love and devotion! That last picture of him is oh so precious.

Pitcherpost said...

he will do anything for food wont he! But it's all worth it right for the love and devotion! That last picture of him is oh so precious.

Unknown said...

He is adorable and if he wants to come eat my garbage he is welcome to. What a doll!!
Happy birthday Adam!

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, love how he's naked again in the pics. ohh adam, I need to teach you about bacteria and sanitizing. Kid, one day their will be raw meat in your frosting. But the pics are mighty cute and love the last picture too. too sweet.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

He is such a sweet boy!! Sorry we didn't make it to the party, I hope it was a blast, we were working in the garden and the girls were swimming and lost track of time. Give him a big kiss from me!

Araksya Kennard said...

Adam is such a sweet and gorgeous boy! I loved how happy he was yesterday, on his birthday. I love his pure and loving face in the last picture.

Angie said...

I know your just comparing him to a dog because you are jealous of mine:) You missed that dogs clean up after themselves even when it's throw-up!