Friday, August 7, 2009

Adam's Cake Demolition

My baby didn't disappoint!

Carefully watch the phases he goes through..

What is this?

Can I touch it?

What do I do with it?

How can I eat it in faster!
Completely worth the minute of your life.

12 comments:

Tricia said...

He is so cute! The first birthday cake is always the best! Reid was getting sick yesterday so we decided not to expose everybody. We're sad we missed out, but glad that Adam had an awesome time!

Young Baldwin said...

Adam must have been thinking,"Should I destroy this with all these people watching me? They don't seem to mind so... let's eat!"

Micaela said...

Oh Melissa, that little boy honestly owns a part of my heart! He makes me so HAPPY!! Your last post of him tearing through the garbage was hilarious. How in the world are you going to keep him fed through the teenage years? How could you possibly keep your home stocked with enough grub for him! :)

I was laughing so much that Joe came in from the other room and I made him watch it with me again! That little boys is irresistably adorable! OOOHHH! I just want to squish him!

Happy Birthday Adam!!

Araksya Kennard said...

I am so glad to taped that, as I missed that part. That was funny!! Adam is a great boy!

dishka said...

Pure awesomeness! Thanks for sharing!

noelle said...

that was AMAZING. i'm in love with this kid. again, i ask, WHY AM I NOT THERE!?!?!?!????

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Awesome!! I am sorry we missed it!

Dana said...

That was great! So much like Garrett did, we need to get them together and have an eating contest! I want to meet this guy soon!

Lindsey said...

Awesome, way to pound that cake Adam. Happy birtday cutie. I need to see you sometime soon because you're growing up. When you're older, you and your dad need to have a food competition.

Lindsey said...

Awesome, way to pound that cake Adam. Happy birtday cutie. I need to see you sometime soon because you're growing up. When you're older, you and your dad need to have a food competition.

The Hall's said...

He's impressive. I love to see kids destroy cakes. Happy Birthday Adam!

Angie said...

I love the video. He knew it was something to eat the whole time, he just had to figure it out:)