I’m getting to the point where I face my birthdays with mixed emotions. Who doesn’t love presents and getting to eat their favorite foods? On the other hand…it means I’m almost 30 and forced to evaluate the state of my life versus where I thought I would be by this point. I realize now that I really did know everything in high school and that the older I get the less I seem to understand life…and that’s ok.
My Birthday…the HIGHLIGHTS
- *My family surprised me the night before with a Coldstone cake (the ultimate in ice cream cakes).
*I got free steak fajitas at La Altena (one of my favorite Mexican restaurants)*We stayed the night in Atlanta with our friends Clint and Wendy and laughed until it hurt (as usual)
*A temple session and dinner at the Delkab Farmer’s market with our old buds Jarom and Laura.
*My family has a tradition of making your favorite meal for your birthday. Since it took us a week to be able to all sit down at the same table, I was ready for steak fajitas again! I also got out of doing the dishes!

8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
happy birthday. i didnt know you lived in chattanooga. where are you living? what ward are you in?
Happy Birthday!! That's totally true what you said about not knowing very much. I think I knew more when I was single. I guess it's because I had being single figured out. I'm still learning about being married and having kids. Oh well, it would be pretty boring if we knew everything.
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great week!!!
Well Happy Birthday to you!!
Once you reach 30..you'll really realize you knew nothing before then. So enjoy the bliss now. ;)
Happy Freak'n Birthday, I did remeber on your day and kept saying email melissa, email melissa and then call her or you'll for get brady WILL distract you. And sure enough its happened! I'm sorry it sounds like you had a blast though.
Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you celebrated in style!
what fun! still as cute as when you were 18. and in fact, i think time has made you even more beautiful... :)
Post a Comment