Even though Steve and I have been married almost 7 years, we are still trying to build family traditions. Since we live in the Eastern Time zone and General Conference doesn’t start until noon, we took the opportunity start a new tradition and sit down as a family to a hot breakfast. Steve has had a life long love of pancakes and waffles, so he shook things up a bit with a new coconut banana recipe. It was wonderful to have someone else cook and get to eat a meal when it was hot! Oh, and it was nice to be together!
Shannon, tell us how you really feel

4 comments:
yum! coconut and banana pancakes. we're always looking for new twists to that old staple.
shannon, i hear what you're saying, babe!
Shannon is such a spitten image of her mommy! She is such a pretty little thing, her eyes are SO beautiful! I just wish that you would come to Memphis to visit. Jayden and Shannon seem so similar in personality. Every time I ask her what her favorite animal is she always picks one that she can roar really load with! That's my sweet little girl....
Hey, we did that tradition too this time. Okay, I guess it's not a tradition until you do it more then once. We just had buttermilk pancakes, but I've been wanting to try banana pancakes.
You guys and your traditions! You better start writing them all down so you don't forget!
Post a Comment