2004
Ancient Chinese Calendar said… Girl
Ultrasound said…Girl

November 29, 2004, we gotta a…GIRL!
2008
Ancient Chinese Calendar said…Boy
Ultrasound said…Boy
August 2008…we’ll see if they are right!

I just couldn't hide it any longer. We thought we’d let you know that we are expecting our second child around August 14, 2008! Will he have size 15 feet like his daddy?

What am I going to do with a boy?

16 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for all of you! How have you been feeling? Hope you're doing well. How fun that we're due around the same time. What does Shannon think of the news?
What!?! I am so clueless!! YAY!!! Congrats to you guys!
I think there are others who need to out themselves too...but seriously.. I had no clue!
And boys...oh man..they are special little people! You'll completely understand "momma's boy" now.
Hurray! I actually cheered out loud =) Congratulations - what a wonderful addition to the family.
Yea!! It looks like I am going to be making several visits "home" to play with "my babies"! It will be exciting to be around when the baby is born! I love you and [...]
hahahahaha... you are SNEAKY!!!!! love it. ooooohhhhhh, i SOOOOOO wish i was coming to chattanooga now!!!! dang!!! you look adorable, and he is going to be one cute dude. can't WAIT!!! congratulations! shannon will be your fabulous big helper. :)
CONGRATS!!!!! That is awesome. You look so cute. I am so excited for you. Tell Steve congrats for us.
Yea!!! I'm so excited for you! Is Shannon so excited for you? A boy, that will be great now we can swap stories about how much energy they have! How are you feeling? Tell Steve we say congrats!
You little dork! I can't believe you hid it for so long!!! A BOY!?!? That's going to be different but so fun and exciting! Shannon will love it! Does she seem very excited? FYI Aug 14th is my birthday making it a national holiday at our house... good timing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, I'm impressed that you were able to hide it for so long! Were you able to hide it that long from those around you as well?
You are a dork for hiding it for so long. You look really cute, where did you get such great maternity clothes? :)
WOW, that's great!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! You look very cute. You will be fine with a boy, they are fun. They don't talk as much and love to run around. Oh, and their clothes are not as tempting.
Course, I don't know what a girl is like ;)
Congratulations!!!! Don't worry you will manage just fine having a boy. Call me if you need tips..lol. Very excited for you guys I will be sure to tell Jarom. Hope you're doing well.
CONGRATS!!! Could you be any cuter!! Gosh girl, I haven't talked to you in forever! I finally hopped on the blog wagon because I just love seeing everyones beautiful families! Please send love to the rest of your fam. I hope you didn't mind I went ahead and added you to my blog!! Love Love
YIPPEE!! Boys everywhere! Hopefully his feet won't be that big when he's born. I can't believe it, you're due just 2 weeks after me, and on our anniversary. Like Micaela said. . . it's a day for celebration!
Post a Comment