Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY 19TH LINDSEY!

Lindsey turns 19 today and most of you understand the miracle of each birthday when it comes to Lindsey. So here's to you Sugar Bugar!

Things I love about Linds...her high pitched voice when she's on the phone with someone important, her love of the color purple and gerber daisies, how she never knows the right words to songs, the fact that she's the world's BEST aunt/babysitter, how she organizes her shirts according to color, how she has NO poker face, and how she loves everyone! Happy Birthday baby sis! We love you Lindsey!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lindsey! I love you so much!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 19, OMGosh! Seriously I remember when you were sooooooooo much younger. Does that mean i'm sooooooo much older?! I hope the day is WONDERFUL for you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! A true Angel on earth!! If I could even be 1/10th of what she is...I'd be almost perfect!

noelle said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! Where did the time go? Once upon a time you were just a wee one with those gorgeous blue eyes and your sister and I were too busy kissing posters with lists entitled "The Perfect Guy" - or something like that...