Way to stock up. I just hope you have more self control than I do and fewer cravings for junk than I do in my pregnancy. Those would be gone in a week around here!
nice pantry! i could go grocery shopping in there... and that ice cream... mmmmm! nothing like that sweet and smooth cold goodness... happy mother's day, preggo! love ya.
6 comments:
haa that's great. What did mom have to say? It's a good thing I'm not around because we know that I have no self conrol.
Way to stock up. I just hope you have more self control than I do and fewer cravings for junk than I do in my pregnancy. Those would be gone in a week around here!
nice pantry! i could go grocery shopping in there... and that ice cream... mmmmm! nothing like that sweet and smooth cold goodness... happy mother's day, preggo! love ya.
Oh the food! Yum! And Ice Cream is a special treat at our house.
A grocery store near our house always has that ice cream, I just finished off a pint myself!
Post a Comment