Sunday, May 11, 2008

Steve’s Birthday Highlights

Of course Steve’s birthday fell on the day he had two sessions of court, as well as a session to prep for the next morning. But we still tried to make is special with a dinner of his choice…turkey club sandwiches, kettle chips, IBC root beer, and his mother’s recipe for rice pudding (thick custard layer on top). He said the pudding was pretty close, so I considered it a success. Presents included a camping stove and lantern (all of which Shannon “helped” to open). Steve…one day your birthday will be like Clark would have wanted it.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

noelle said...

cute! love shannon's smile.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday steve, you old man!

Beth Davis said...

Ok, I'm back in the blogging world again-Finally. So. . . Congratulations!!!!!!! Boys are the best:-) I'm a little bias though. I'm so happy for you! It was fun to catch up on everything I've missed on your blog. And Happy Birthday to your hubbie- he seems like a great guy.