Daniel received his mission call! He’s been called to serve in Carlsbad, California. It’s just north of San Diego. He’ll report August 20th. I got choked up seeing Elder Gruwell in print. I’ve never been so proud of my little brother. Good work Dizzle!
Note the 4 cellphones in front of Daniel (Lindsey, Melanie, Zach, Aunt Leanne). We ran out of cellphones or there would have been more.


7 comments:
Yea for Dan!! I agree with you, when he read, "Dear Elder Gruwell you hear by have been called.." (I just messed up the wording, but you get the point) it hit me that I actaully have a brother that is serving a mission. It became so real!
How exciting! I'm wondering if that is the mission my sister lives in....I'll make sure she takes good care of him! Congrats to Daniel!
yay, daniel!!! awesome, awesome news!!!!!!!
Tell him congrats! Brad loved california, i'm sure he'll come back tanner than all of us!
Hey, Shane's parents live right there! They may even be in the same ward. I'll tell them to look out for him!
way to go dan! And good job melissa on capturing the moment with pics.
Congratulations to your little brother! I love our missionaries all over the world:-) He's going to LOVE Carlsbad- it's wonderful there!
Post a Comment