Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breakfast of Champions!

I was searching for some motivation to get Shannon to stay dry throughout the night. Recognizing that she is my daughter, I offered a choice of cocoa chrispies or hot chocolate for breakfast. It has worked like a charm!
My apologies for the lack of posts...it's been crazy lately and you'll soon see once I blog our most recent events!



3 comments:

Angie said...

Okay, the suspense is killing me!!!

Christi said...

I am scared to start potty training Reagan!!! Shannon is so cute.
Oh and I don't have a double stroller, that was my friends. I am trying to hold out to see if I can just get away with an umbrella stroller when Alice is big enough. I hate how big they are, but I have heard that the sit and stands are good especially for older kids!

Laura said...

It actually worked!? Wow! How wonderful that would be if my boys would stay dry through the night. Both Liam and Tipton have to wear pullups at night. Costly and frustrating. I've tried everything and finally decided there's nothing left to do. Hopefully, they will grow out of it.
Good luck! Hope the bribery keeps working.