I’m sure everyone says “My kid is so weird” but I seem to say it everyday. Case in point…we set up Shannon’s pool recently. While playing one day she decided to be a crocodile and insisted we feed her like one (the Crocodile Hunter’s memory is alive and well in our family).


5 comments:
That's why shannon is so great, she is not boring! I can't wait to see her and just sit back and be entertained!
Ummmm. . . . is that pool inside the house?
I'm actually jealous that kids have such creative imaginations. I have no idea when I lost my imagination, but I'm counting on Tucker to bring it back when he gets into the "He's so weird" stage:-)
She's adorable by the way!
She looks like a seal being fed at the zoo! How cute!
Definitely a photo to keep. Your Mom is awesome, by the way.
Post a Comment