Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I go through blogging sprints and droughts.

During my 20 week ultrasound they felt that “Juniors” kidney’s were slightly dilated but still within normal limits and ordered an additional ultrasound for 32 weeks. We decided to take Shannon and my mom along, as neither one was at the initial one. Shannon loved to see the baby moving and asked several questions. Everything was still within normal limits and when asked if it was still a boy, she said definitely. After the ultrasound Shannon went to my appointment and helped find the heart beat on the first try.

Profile


AHH! This foot is twice the size it used to be! Still looks like Steve's


We feel very blessed to have healthy children as it seems so many of our friends are going through some very difficult times. As fast Sunday approaches I would ask that you include our Memphis neighbors in your fast. Shannon played with their daughter Emma everyday. This week Emma was diagnosed with neuroblastoma and is being treated at St. Judes where my sister Lindsey was treated and where I used to work. It is a special place.

5 comments:

noelle said...

shannon's going to be an awesome big sis! your little boy will probably outgrow shannon soon enough! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the ultrasound looked good. And I am grateful every day for Aubrey and her health - it really is the greatest blessing!

Angie said...

He looks cute. I can't believe you are that far already. I want to see another picture!! What are you thinking for names?

Beth Davis said...

Nothing makes me cry harder and right on the spot than seeing or hearing about a sick child. I thank Heavenly Father every single day for Tucker's health.
I want to know what you are thinking for names too! You will love having a little boy!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Sometimes we forget how very blessed we are. I'll surly being praying for your friends.