

It became painfully obvious that we've been in a drought in the south when it finally started raining and Shannon ran outside to play in it like it was the only snow of the year.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago


It became painfully obvious that we've been in a drought in the south when it finally started raining and Shannon ran outside to play in it like it was the only snow of the year.
Posted by
Melissa Hodgen
at
1:10 PM
4 comments:
I bet hot pregnant you really wanted to go running through the rain too!!!
I love the warm southern rain... so do the girlies (actually just Jayden since Hadley is kind of a cat and hates it most of the time:) )
I love those pictures! It's not fair that kids can get away with doing that, if we ran around barefoot in the rain people would think we were crazy!
I hope that you ran through the rain too. Carpe Diem!
Post a Comment