THE GRUWELL GIRLS “Junior” will be dressed to the nines since my insanely busy friends (Lara, Deseret and Allyson) threw me a baby shower this past week. It's overwhelming how generous my branch is and has been to my family. I again want to thank everyone one who came and who have been so supportive. I received adorable clothes, many things that I needed (Kate – thanks for the pee pee tee pee), as well as some specialty keepsake items (silver spoons, peter rabbit dining set, blessing outfit).
THE PEE PEE PEE TEE
THE PEE PEE PEE TEE I was able to have all my sisters in town for the event. Melanie needs a shout out for crafting a haute couture baby wipes container with matching burp clothes.
MELANIE'S CREATIVE SIDE, WATCH OUT MARTHA STEWART!
MELANIE'S CREATIVE SIDE, WATCH OUT MARTHA STEWART!Allyson, the only person I know who can run 9 miles, mow the lawn, bake cinnamon rolls from scratch and make a coffee cake with blueberries she picked herself, hosted my baby shower, then immediately left town for her first vacation in years, all before 2 pm. Did I mention that she’s also the Relief Society President and her husband’s in his residency? This lady’s a machine!
SUPER ALLYSON AND MELISSA
SUPER ALLYSON AND MELISSAPS. My doctor says I'm getting ready to go and probably won't make it to my induction date of Aug 10th! Yeah!

3 comments:
That pee pee tee pee is so funny!! I'm searching for baby shower inspiration and may have to incorporate that into my gift..too cute. Is it made out of cloth?
gina
What a fun shower! I'm glad all of the Gruwell girls were able to be there for it. Hats off to you for possibly delivering early. The mexican food and walks are definitely paying off. Good luck!
happy baby shower - I'm so glad I could be there!
Post a Comment