Several people have asked about names for “Junior”. Steve and I have ideas about the first name and nothing for the middle. So, we open to suggestions.The other day Shannon saw me walking down the stairs. Next thing I know she’s got her hands on her hips, sticking her belly out, and waddling around making fun of me. Here’s her latest imitation.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

4 comments:
She's so cute. What's the first name, it will be easier to suggest a middle name if we knew the first name?
Agreed....I'm going to have to hear some of the first names in order to help with the middle. I'm sure Shannon has lots of wonderful suggestions. I love what kids come up with. What are some of Shannon's suggestions?
How CUTE! Ok...name suggestion coming....
Atticus Spencer Hodgen
Oh my, that sounds so wonderful to my ears! What do you think???
It's crazy how observant shannon is - perfect imitation of you!
Post a Comment