I've had to "eat crow" this week as I declared that I had no intention of being at church this Sunday since I would be delivering by Wednesday. Well, I had to teach my Primary class today and "Junior" seems to be getting more and more comfortable. Looks like my induction date of Aug 10th might be his actual birthday. I don't think he has anymore room to grow?
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

7 comments:
Such a cute little belly!!!!! Good Luck.
You look great!!! Just keep telling yourself that you are not going to be pregnant next Sunday.
Well if you weren't still pregnant, you wouldn't have gotten to show off your new target maternity shirt right?
Well...keep telling yourself that you look GREAT despite having to "eat crow"!
I remember when it seemed like Tucker was never going to enter this world. I think those last 2 weeks just dragged out as long as they could. You're a trooper though- if I had to teach primary, I don't think I'd be going to church;-)
BTW- you look gorgeous! I'd have no clue you were pregnant if you didn't show your tummy!
oh and PS- JC hasn't ever been to a Braves game- so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt too! He has no idea!
You look wonderful,and don't worry about it you will be sleep deprived before you know it! I hope our boys can meet one day soon!
You look so cute! Hang in there- all in due time...
Post a Comment