Sorry for the delay in posts. Every time I headed towards the computer, I would trip over a box of something that needed to be unpacked. Since most of our stuff was in storage for so long, I’d forgotten half of what we own. It was partially like Christmas, ohh I like this, partially like a bad garage sale, eww why do we have this?
We’ve been really busy, but I can hardly remember what we’ve done.

Shannon's Big Sister Party (instead of a Welcome Home Baby)
Adam kept us busy and even delayed our exit from TN. First he develope and ugly rash. Then, the day before we were to leave, I noticed a weepy right eye and had to wait a few days until we could see our doctor who told us it was conjunctivitis.
Steve and Shannon's 1st day of school. Shannon was in a BAD mood (staying up too late and no naps) but Steve looks like he's having a similar day.
Our attempt at a family picture for Shannon's school. In typical Shannon fashion, she crossed her eyes in all pictures and looks "special".
Lindsey saved my sanity by staying with us for a week and forcing me to unpack and organize. She helped Shannon transition from an only child.
Adam's 1st bath
MORE TO COME SOON!

5 comments:
I love your pictures, they are great! I totally hear you about being behind on computer stuff, some days go by and i can't even check my email! Adam is so cute! I hope that his eye clears up and things will get into a rhythm for ya!
i'm so diggin' shannon's "special" pictures. :) only she can pull it off and still look so adorable.
who does adam look like?!? he is so sweet! hope you're settling into alabama. still can't believe you're there! well, moving is always an adventure, isn't it? love you. hope you're settling into life with two.
He's so precious. I'm glad you got some help. Adam is so cute. I though he looked like Steve in the newborn pictures but now I don't know. How is Shannon doing?
Glad to hear you're still alive. Adam is adorable. You're super woman to do all of this stuff at the same time...of course, I've always know that. So, how is life with two kids? Am I going to be able to survive? :) Love ya tons! Hope all is well.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!! It looks like your juggling two kids like a pro!! How are you liking sweet alabama!! I was actually born in good ol' Opelika right where Auburn is located because my dad was going to school. Good ol' south you can't go wrong. I can't figure out who Adam looks like.....what a cutie!!
Post a Comment