MONDAY
Pack up and Load Moving Truck




TUESDAY
Finish loading, Move stuff to Alabama and return the same day

(A special thanks to Daniel aka Dizzle for his 2 days of help)

(Finally, there off!)
WEDNESDAY
Have a Baby!

(Went to my doctor's appointment and they sent me to the hospital!)

(Admitted at 1:30pm, Baby by 5:56 pm)
We're REALLY TIRED!More info to be posted after some sleep


9 comments:
ahhhh!!!!! oh my gosh!!! seriously a busy week. yes, we definitely need more info. like what is this little one's name??? congratulations!!!!
What a crazy week. Yes we need to know his name and all the info!!!!! Congrats!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I think you all look amazing, and am so glad that things worked out the way the did for you! Put more pictures up when you get the time of your beautiful family!!!
Hey Super Woman! Congrats on the new baby. I bet you're super tired with your crazy three days. Hope all is well. Can't wait for more info!
And, PLEASE add me in your prayers to follow your delivery story. 4 hours? After the 23 hour ordeal last time I'd do ANYTHING for a 4 hour one!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you!
congratulations! We are so glad that everyone is doing well and that Adam knew the master schedule and planned his arrival just right.
Wow, Adam told me you had the baby. Congrats!! So did you leave enough behind to take care of him? Did you go home to Alabama or to your parents house?
Congratulations! It always happens during the crazy times. . right! I can't wait for more pictures and his stats!
I'm glad that I was able to see him in the hospital. I'm also glad that I've been able to spend so much time with him and shannon. He's a cutie! I wil miss them!
Post a Comment