A friend of the family’s had a wedding reception at our house this past weekend. It seemed like we prepped the house and yard FOREVER! We didn’t even have to do the food prep, but after helping decorating and setting up, I was exhausted. With all that was going on Shannon announced that she didn’t want to get married. Fine with me! Once the cake started to be assembled Shannon went into obsession mode and decided that she did want to get married so she could have a BIG cake. Everyone was on Shannon watch to make sure she didn’t add flowers or swipe some frosting. When Angela arrived Shannon pestered her until she finally cut the cake and all was right in the world.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

2 comments:
Good thing there was lots of cake!!! I love the Shannon stories!
awh, my Shannon and her guy obsession. Perfect time for me to leave for college, right before all the cleaning starts...I planned that one. Save a piece of cake for me please!
Post a Comment