I knew my child was getting a little lazy when after riding her bike for 2 seconds asked if she could have a scooter like Grandapapa’s (motorized). Several friends have made helper charts using clipart. With a little effort and about $7-8, I now have a customized, laminated, Velcro chart that Shannon loves. She’s filling her bucket with diamonds and hope to earn her “rags and tatters” Cinderella doll. I’m amazed at what my little girl can do when she puts her mind to it! I can email you the clipart if you want.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago


2 comments:
ohh that chart is so cute! Shannon is a smart one..take the motor! I love hearing all her funny stories/quotes. What a good little helper you will have for "junior". She's going to be a great sister.
How cool! I wish i'd had something like that afew years ago.
Post a Comment