Do your run to the store for milk and bread?
Refill the Karosene heater?
Fill the tank with gas?
If you’re in the Hodgen household, yes, you’ve done all items listed above. But, it’s not enough. To truly ward off the “chilled to the bone” feeling that accompanies the worst snow storm in 30 years…
School dismissed early today and cancelled tomorrow. My greatest fears realized…we’re entering the Shining…

3 comments:
Now that is my kind of blizzard fun! Hot TUB!!Hope you guys stay warm. Sounds like this blizzard will be a fun for the family to party! Shannon is going to want a blizzard everyday-hot tub and no school! Side note:Adam is getting so skinny. I can see his ribs in the picture and such a little cute man! Wish I was there to party!
Now that's the way to do it! Looks like you guys are well prepared for teh storm! Hang in there! I sure hope the weather gets better your way soon. Camilla would be going bananas by now if we were to stay at home and not leave.. heck, I'd be going bananas too!
and you were worried about not making it through these iowa winters. please. you've got this all under control. love it!
Post a Comment