
I have a secret, that’s not too secret.
I don’t want a dog.
There, I said it. I’m free.
Steve says I led him on when we were dating. It was my love for our family dog at the time, Digger, that blinded me to my true feelings. When Digger passed, my inner feelings surfaced and I haven’t been able to deny them since.
I have a two year old.
He’s messy.
He’s loud.
He chases balls.
He wrecks the house.
He poops.
He eats off the floor.
He…

sifts through our garbage to lick the last smear of chocolate frosting from the Dunkin’ Donuts box.

Why do I need a dog, when I have an Adam?

Really, he’s all I can handle. And love. This little guy pushes me to my breaking point, but then goes and gets his head stuck under the stepstool he wedged under his bed. And when I walk into the room to see why he’s crying, all I see are two little legs poking out from beneath his bed as he yells, “Help, I’m stuck,” and I’m laughing too hard to help him for a few seconds. Really, he’s all I need for now. So please, be kind and don’t judge me harshly.
9 comments:
bahaa! I just love that you are posting more!I just love seeing how life is going for you and you always have some funny post. Oh that's my adam boy-always loved and will continue to love food! Hey and no downing my digger dog. I love him still even in his old age...where is the true love?
oh I'm so glad I jumped on your blog today! Those pictures of adam are hilarious!! he is going after that box. he cracks me up. So you guys have a hot tub???
I'm on your side. No dogs! Good thing you've figured that out before you got one:) I really need to meet this Adam kid!
I thought that Shannon said you were to poor to have a dog anyway!!! :) I agree with Lindsey- I am so glad that you are posting more. I love to see what you guys are up to.
Oh how i wish that him and Garrett could play together. I don't know if the house would still be standing but we'd sure have fun stories to tell! I didn't know digger had passed away! So sorry to hear it.
Keep posting!
I was SHOCKED when I read the title but as soon as I saw Adam's photo, I understood what was happening! :)
He is too funny! We might be able to come to your area soon!
adam is my kind of guy. i feel like we could hang and be best buds. like who doesn't like licking the frosting out of the donut box? c'mon!
That is awesome!! He is so cute, I always want to lick the frosting out of the box!!
I laughed out loud. So good to hear that Adam is keeping everyone entertained. Good job on the wheat bread too, looks so yummy.
Post a Comment