Friday, February 4, 2011

The Naked Cowboy

Adam’s never been to New York City.
I’ve never been to NYC for that matter.
But somewhere along the way, he connected with the Naked Cowboy.
For starters, boys love being naked. Most of my childhood memories of my brother involve him nude in the backyard (mind you it was fenced in and bordered a field). Because of my previous experiences, I wasn’t completely shocked with Adam’s consist refusal of clothing. But when he started adding props…that’s when things became a little uncomfortable.
Magic wands that blink. Pink feather boas. Starting to formulate a picture?
So, when he came riding into the living room naked on his stick horse, it was somewhat of a relief. Ah. Ok. This has been done before. Maybe he’ll have a career in the streets of NYC one day…as the naked cowboy…and not something else.
Here was another photo that caused concern…Adam, prancing around in my shoes. He likes to keep my on my toes.

5 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Hahahahahaha! Miss this kid!

Araksya Kennard said...

I love it!!!!! Adam is always so unique, and manly!!! :)

Laura said...

at least they are flats and not heels! my boy love getting into my heels. and liam thinks it's even funnier because we almost have the same shoe size. it's crazy.
i say boys hang naked cause they can. i say go for it!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

He is so cute, I wish I could see him in person!!

Angie said...

He doesn't look like a baby anymore! He's a cute kid!