Naturally I needed to instill some of my good taste in my kids. But sometimes those plans backfire.
We live in America, right? The land of sweets and sugar. Aka junk food. My kids love it. Heck, I love it, but I do try to exercise some restraint. Again, another thing I’m trying to pass onto the kidos.
I thought maybe the “bears” could help me with this one. I enlisted the Too Much Junk Food volume to explain it in a clear, more friendly and age appropriate script than my usual rambling.
Adam was particularly taken with the book and began studying it on his own. I was so proud of my little man and his wisdom beyond his years. 
Then, I started paying a wee bit more attention to Buddy.
I noticed he was naming all the different varieties of snacks.
He was licking his lips.
He was salivating.
Oh, no, it backfired!
At least I tried! Pass the Cheetos (baked that is)

3 comments:
LOL... Double LOL! He looks sooo happy though! Yeah, some things DO backfire. Adam is co cute! And like you said, at least you tried :) You know, some things are just not that good when tehy're baked... I still can't get through a bag of baked potato chips... gimme the real stuff! Take care!!
Hmmm...maybe he's just to young for reverse psychology. It works on Tyson:) We have a cavity book that he loves and has made several vows to never eat sugar again!
hahahaha... that last picture is so perfect. and i love how he's hanging out in his unbuttoned pjs all rico suave.
Post a Comment