On a side note, why do I tell my family not to eat the "pretty" cookies because I'm giving them away. I think my priorities are mixed up.It just seems wrong.
"Chubby, little cubby, all stuffed with fluff, he's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, willy nilly silly old bear". Always a favorite at the Wolfe house!
9 comments:
two thumbs up for that little pooh bear! and how can i get a to-go plate of some of those galletas? soooooo pretty.
Seriously sooo freaking cute!!! I do the same think with my family about treats. That is funny!
We all do the same thing trying to "save" the best ones for others.
I love Adam's Halloween costume!
Pooh bear needs tights. Cmon, you know you want to put him in tights. I did it to Tyler when he was 3, he was a bird.
I just told my kids to eat the ghost cookies that looked cross-eyed. We wouldn't want to discriminate, now would we.
That is the funniest Pooh Bear costume I have ever seen!
"Chubby, little cubby, all stuffed with fluff, he's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, willy nilly silly old bear". Always a favorite at the Wolfe house!
Oh my gosh he is so cute!! I need some of those cookies!!
The same reason we feed our family leftovers on the nights that we make dinner for someone that is sick. By the way, that costume is awesome.
I ditto Sepp. It's how we were raised. Adam looks AWESOME! I especially love the shoes and mittens!
Post a Comment