Gruwell's don't like shoes. That's why we have nasty, cracking heels.
Maybe it's in our blood?
Maybe it's our southern roots?
Whatever the reason, my son is following tradition. With the weather turning cooler, the fact that he's starting to walk, and stores require footwear in order to enter, we've had to attempt to look civilized and started with socks. It hasn't gone over very well.

7 comments:
Priceless! His Uncle Daniel would be so proud!
He is so cute, and so frustrated!! I hate shoes also!!
Carol, Amanda and I had a big laugh at Adam's video. He is so cute!!
I'm dying from that adorable Pooh costume! I just love your blog, Melissa . . . I love the way you write. It just sounds like "you." BTW, I've been meaning to tell you that Charlie is surgically attached to that flannel monkey blanket you made him for my baby shower! He's never been attached to ANYTHING . . . pacifiers, toys, anything, even as a baby . . . until about 3 months ago, he suddenly developed a major attachment to that blanket. He ALWAYS has to have his "monkey binkit." It's a UFC worthy battle just to get it from him to wash it! Just thought you should know. Thanks again! :)
Pitiful Adam. Socks are a bummer and I can never manage to keep matches b/c my boys too hate to wear them. It's just not worth the battle. I finally broke down (or I should say my mom) and bought them the crocks with the wooly stuff inside. Much better.
I HATE SHOES TOO!! Poor guy, it stink when they have created a HATRED for something necessary. He'll figure it out eventually. Maybe after a couple trips outside in the cold.
oh, little guy. it was tortuous watching it. his eyes. the arduous pain in his eyes. my favorite part, though... steve's calm little, "throwing in the towel, huh, buddy?" hilarious.
Post a Comment