After hearing Shannon whine about the discrimination she was enduring at school, Benjamin Bee finally selected her to go home for a visit. He came with strict instructions as well as the journals of past home visit with other students in her class. We couldn't have another boring entry that went something like this, "Nanna picked us up, we went home, ate lunch, took a nap. Mama picked us up, we ate dinner and went to bed."
We are so much cooler than that.
Benjamin ate a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch,

8 comments:
Wow! She is really good! Alyssa loves to sing, but she almost never remembers the words so she just belts out random words to the tune. What a cutie!
That video was sweet!! I love the pictures of her cute little bee, the girls have had something like that before.
That's funny mom and it makes me hungry via Jayden
She seriously IS getting a southern accent! That's funny and oh so very cute!
I like the southern accent:)
holy... this is too much. too much!!! do you see that expression, that vocal inflection?? you are in trouble, meliss. she has serious star potential.
Wow, Shannon is a great performer and singer. She is really good! I love her accent!
Well I'm glad Benjamin didn't have another boring day at someone's house. Because when you're with shannon, ohh how she spices up your life and comes up with the funniest expressions! I agree, she's got a good sing voice there! American idol 20th season maybe??
this is from lindsey but I'm to lazy to sign mom out of her gmail account
I'm sure the teacher will appreciate something different in the journal!
So, Shannon's picking up a southern accent from her teachers, eh? She couldn't be getting any of that from you could she? :) Loved the video...even though I'm not a grandma.
Post a Comment