Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adam's Gone Tribal

And he's not happy about it.But I wouldn't be too happy either if my sister inked me while my mom was trying to take a shower.

Thank you Shannon for the purplish black marks all over the house. Yes, the marker was washable and I appreciate that fact. However, Adam is a very slobbery little boy and wallows everywhere, thus leaving remnants of the marker EVERYWHERE.
She's lost her markers for a week.

6 comments:

The Hall's said...

Poor Adam.

Why is it impossible for a mother to take a shower without trouble ensuing? Is it too much to ask for us to not stink to high heaven and look decent every now and then?

Angie said...

Luckily Tyson is pretty glued to the TV when it's on (like his mom) so I don't usually have any mayhem after the shower. Knock on wood:)

Araksya Kennard said...

Oh, Adam looks so unhappy. I can imagine how much cleaning you had to do to clean the house from marker stains!
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Oh the joys of an older sister!! You have been busy this week!

Laura said...

oh the memories!!! i'm so glad it was washable. permanent is a booger!

noelle said...

"she's lost her markers for a week." way to put the smack down, meliss. love it.