We have a routine. Eat, diaper change, get dressed. Everyday. Regardless. However, as the day goes on, Adam's clothes slowly disappear, until Steve comes home and finds him naked.
A picture taken in the early hours of the day. Adam, up to no good. Trying to make his mother stressed by playing inside a heavy bar stool that might tip over and take him with it.
A picture taken in the early hours of the day. Adam, up to no good. Trying to make his mother stressed by playing inside a heavy bar stool that might tip over and take him with it.
BUT, at least he not naked, yet.
Ops, had a diaper blow out and now my shorts are in the hamper. Oh, what is that? A home grown tomato Mommy left in a bag on the floor because she saw me playing in the bar stool? Yum!
Yes, having a boy is quite different then having a girl. Most of my memories of my only brother are of him running around the backyard naked. Sorry Daniel, but you know it's true. He never had a tan line as a kid because he loved fresh air on his tush. I think Adam is on the Dizzle route, but I do love seeing those thunder thighs.
And this is our all time low = airing out the diaper rash. No complaints from Adam bomb.

6 comments:
Adam looks so happy when he is naked. Poor boy has to carry his weight and the weight of his clothes!
haa, that's awesome! It's true, most pics I see of the boy are him half naked. Hey, less clothing you have to buy for him! cute picture of him crawling while airing out his booty. where he standing up naked next to shannon, he actually looks a little skinny. Mom says that he looks like he's about to take off with his walking.
Oh to be a wee one again and run around naked! The freedom it provides. actually I hate to be naked now but as a child I was naked at every chance I got. Even at age 6.
You know you only dressed him for the few clothes pics and that he is always naked. Come on...admit it. *wink wink*
Meliss, that is such a perfect post. May I copy and paste it to my blog? Although I would also have to include Hadley and Jayden. I can't keep those kids dressed! Even in the morning the both typically wake up naked! Oh well, less to wash right?
I love, love, love, it!! He is just too cute!
When he gets older, don't tell him you posted those :)
Tell his wife...
Post a Comment