Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photo's by Shannon

Shannon's been bored with summer life and begging to go back to school. She has managed to fill some of her free time (which is from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm) by swiping my camera and catching some unflattering angles of the fam. Thank goodness for digital camera's because we wouldn't have discovered this hidden talent if we had to process roll after roll of film.Point in case...I never want to see this angle again. Sorry to subject you too it as well, but it's Shannon's perspective. Gives me a little more sympathy for the child. A self portrait (that's face paint (strawberry and blue's clues) just in case you were wondering, or worried)

Maybe this is why my banana cake failed...Adam managed to hurt himself exploring (once again) and needed a little extra TLC.Here's Adam glued to the oven (oh no, I didn't say TV). He'd rather watch and inhale the aroma of food. I'm not kidding, the kids a garbage disposal.
He hasn't grasped the concept of a window. I can see it, but I can't eat it!
Frustration at it's finest.
My favorite pic of Adam. He has the "uh, so what am I suppose to do?" look.

One of the few pics of Adam in the tub that I could post. The others were a little too revealing and I'm sure Adam wouldn't appreciate them being leaked to the Internet when he's older.

I think Shannon feels she's ready to be a shoe model because I've seen this photo taken day after day.
"Oh hi Papa. Were you getting dressed? Don't mind me. I'm just going to take a few pictures."

"Mommy won't talk to me when she's on the phone. So I'll take a photo instead."

"This is how Mommy manages to talk on the phone. She puts Adam in what she calls "baby jail." He also goes here when he turns the TV on and off."
I doubt we've seen the last of Photo's By Shannon. Maybe I'll create a blog exclusively for her day to day photography. But then again, I can barely keep this one alive. Good intentions.

6 comments:

noelle said...

love this whole post! cracking up over here. i want more posts by shannon. she gives me the awesome daily living update i'm looking for... ;)

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, cute. Like the pictures of adam by the oven...fits him perfectly. I'm excited to see what other pictures shannon takes because summer is not over!

Unknown said...

Priceless! I love to see photos from the perspective of a young child. She obviously has it in here blood. I enjoyed her view on life.

Araksya Kennard said...

It's amazing that Shannon managed to take such pictures. She has a talent for sure! I can hardly take a self photo of myself, and here is Shannon with great framing!

Tricia said...

Adorable. We'll get the camera back to your photographer ASAP!

Sepp said...

Good job Shannon! Definitely a budding artist.