Sunday, June 28, 2009

Should I be worried?

I was typing in "cakelove" into google (my newest Everest is baking cakes from scratch) when the history showed "can I take a rottweiler to Ireland?"

Uh, Steve, do you need to tell me something?

(I've told Steve he can get a rottweiler when I'm dead. His latest school project involved creating a fake person. Steve drew up a 67 year old widower with a rottweiler named Heinrich who was looking to retire in Ireland.)

I think there is such a thing as planning TOO far ahead.

7 comments:

Christi said...

That is pretty funny!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Too funny!

Emily Hodgen said...

haha! that is my brother for you :) ps i love your blog! i check it all the time, thanks for all the updates!

melanie said...

Steve is so funny and random! People need to be careful about that history that pops up on google. I've discovered some of my christmas presents that way!

Unknown said...

HA!!! Hilarious!!

noelle said...

hilarious. love steve.

Angie said...

That just reminds me of the "why is my poop green?" incident...