No time now for bloggin'!
The Hodgen crew arrived safely in Birmingham after almost 3 weeks in Memphis.
Time to reestablish a routine and give the kids some much needed stability?
Uh, NO!
It was hard to convince Shannon that we hadn't moved to Memphis. Now I'm trying to help her wrap her 4 year old mind around the fact that we are moving homes in Birmingham.
We have a 10 day window to switch stuff and clean. But with my slow recovery process and Adam's separation anxiety, we will most likely need all that time.
Quick update on Lindsey...Transplant was May 29th = day 0. To know what day post transplant she is, just add 2. Today is June 9th + 2= day 11. They suspect that around day 21 they should start seeing my bone marrow cells popping up. Other than that they are trying to keep her virus and bacteria free. Thus far they have describe her as the ideal patient both physically and in attitude. I miss you Lindsey! I'm going through Skip Bo withdrawl!
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

6 comments:
you're such a rockstar. i can't believe you have to move right now. crazy! hope you're okay and recovery speeds up! wish i was there to babysit the babes for ya. :(
Glad you're home! I hope your recovery speeds up. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help...or anything I can volunteer Joe to do ;)
you are a busy woman! Good luck with the kids, cleaning and moving. I too wish I was around to babysit...one day, one day. How about this fall when I'm outa here!? I miss you too, and don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for skip bo later. Can't wait to see your new house.
We're happy you're back! Hang in there! Only one more week of craziness and then you can start to return to a normal life. Let us know what we can do!
Whoa! I wish I were near you to help you pack and move. This time last year you were babysitting my kids while I was at camp. Bummer you are not around to do that again.
http://vobster.blogspot.com/
Remember, you have been warned it not much of a blog but...
Post a Comment