It recently hit me that Adam will turn 1 in a few weeks. Where did the time go?
My brother left for his mission a few days after Adam was born and that's how I keep track of how long Daniel's been gone. While he is serving the Lord, he's missed Adam growing up. So here are a few recent pics for you, Elder Dizzle Gruwell.This is what kept us up at night for weeks. The repeated scene of , " Adam pulls himself up in the crib. Adam gets stuck and cries. Mom or Dad help him down. Adam sits up and pulls himself up." START SEQUENCE OVER
No "Dada" or "Mama" yet, but lots of "Haaaaaa" as this is his deep, manly laugh. His first word, "Uh oh." All too appropriate.
Out of the the million toys your child has, you never know which one they will designate as their favorite. When Adam was a few months old, he had to hold your finger in order to fall asleep. We considered buying a fake hand to provide some relief but Halloween was long since over. One desperate night I threw this pink snugly bear that had been Shannon's but she never used.
#1 Reason to have Children: Entertainment
14 years ago

9 comments:
Adam is an amazing boy! If I don't see him a day or so, I just miss him. He is a lot of fun. I wish I had a camera today when he was floating in the swimming pool.
He is so cute!!!! I know i've said it a hundred times but seriously!
Love the little pink bear and his manly appetite. Women are just gonna love him some day. You're gonna have to watch out with all the annoying phone calls in high school. :)
We have never done presents on their first birthday. They have no clue. We really don't go out until they are about 3 and can't even say we don't much then except the awesome abundance of sweets. Hey, it's their big day.
How he was grown since you brought him home and put him in that little rocking crib. When he's older and finds out you revealed to everyone that he slept with a pink bear, ohh how he will find some type of payback!
He is so precious!! I can't believe he is almost one!!
He is so cute! It's kind of interesting how Daniel's mission coincided with Adam's life because to me, Adam always reminded me of Daniel when he was little. He's looking a little more Steve-esque these days, but there's still plenty of Daniel in that face!
Pink is the new MAN's color you know. it is Tanner's favorite color. So no worries. Skylar got a kick out of Adam drinking the smoothie first. He is one handsome kiddo!
this post had me cracking me up. "not surprising but notable". ah, there's no one like you, meliss. no one.
He's such a cute chubby boy. The time does fly... If we ever get a girl, she is going to be snuggling with blue blankies and playing trains:)
Post a Comment