Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring's almost here!

And NOW it snows? Shannon can't believe it!I didn't believe the weather men either, so I wasn't in the stampede to the grocery store for bread and milk. Half of church was cancelled (because of our 2 inches of snow), but not before my children could be seen sporting their "themed" outfits...Shannon in her snowman dress and Adam in his snowflake sweater.


Fat Tuesday
We don't participate in Marti Gras, but when I heard that Fat Tuesday was ALSO National Pancake Day, we decided to get a little festive (and I didn't feel like cooking dinner). Shannon stepped in and was a big help, but insisted on many many many chocolate chips in the batter.Regression
Which reminds me...I should have seen the signs last week when Shannon put on the baby pjs, but it became more and more apparent this week that Shannon's now acting out and acting like a baby. Luckily no toilet accidents, yet. While on the subject of babies...not much to report here (still not rolling, still not sitting up for long periods of time, etc), but LOADS of cuteness.

My little man is growing up! He grabs everything, eats everything, and wants all of mom's attention.

6 comments:

Christi said...

I can't believe that it snowed! It is 70 degrees here!
Reagan tries to eat all of Alice's baby food too!

lindsey gruwell said...

Umm I think it's time for a road trip-instead of 2 inches of snow, shannon could visit me and play in around 4 feet of snow! Their would even be enough snow to go sledding in--I think my plan is brillant! love how you coordinate the kids. Adam looks so cute in his tub!

Micaela said...

Adam is so darn CUTE! Don't worry, Brennon isn't sitting up for very long either and REALLY dislikes tummy time. So he'll probably never walk.... walk schmalk!

Jayden is having more issues lately with regression as well. Interesting...

noelle said...

i heart adam. love his rolls. it's a good thing i'm not his mom. i'd be pinching all day long.

shannon's such a big girl flipping the pancakes. i don't let b or l near the stove. dangerous business with those two around.

Angie said...

He is soooo cute! And WHY do you have snow themed clothes? At least you were prepared:)

Sepp said...

How did you guys end up with more snow than us? I love the photos. Adam is a cutie, that is for sure.