I don't mean to sound like an old fogie, but what's with this weather?
Last Sunday
This Sunday
Ops, forgot the sunscreen. But we couldn't get outside fast enough (played at the park, went jumping in the creek, and grilled for dinner).Ah, I LOVE spring.
The yo-yo weather certainly makes you want to sieze every nice moment possible. I think the whole country is doing the bi-polar thing right now. We miss you guys.
umm I'm so jealous, they say it's spring here...well umm not quite-it snowed today and was so windy I though I would blow away. yes, the other day was sunny, but it was still freezing outside. I need a southern spring right now (not to mention I'm white as a ghost) !
5 comments:
The yo-yo weather certainly makes you want to sieze every nice moment possible. I think the whole country is doing the bi-polar thing right now. We miss you guys.
umm I'm so jealous, they say it's spring here...well umm not quite-it snowed today and was so windy I though I would blow away. yes, the other day was sunny, but it was still freezing outside. I need a southern spring right now (not to mention I'm white as a ghost) !
good 'ole alabama. just keeping things interesting. :) btw, loved the update on daniel!!!
I love Shannon's big eyed picture, she's a goof. Can't wait to see you guys!
Yes this weather is making ME bi-polar! Cute dress btw. ;)
Post a Comment