My brother Daniel has been on his mission in Carlsbad, CA since August. I thought I'd let you view some of the things he's been up to. Pictures are truly worth a thousand words. Although I read his letters and can't wait to one day meet this spiritual giant that is constantly growing, when I see his pictures I'm comforted that there's still a bit of "Dizzle" sticking around.
Daniels' always had original corny phrases. Now he is channelling that energy into missionary work. On the plane to California, someone saw him in his suit and asked if he was going somewhere on business. Daniel's reply, "Yes, I'm on the Lord's business." When asked what someone could feed the missionaries, Daniel's answer, "Referrals."
Even though I couldn't get this pic to rotate, I had to include it. As a fellow connoisseur of Mexican food I was blown away by(and jealous of) the size of this burrito. I'm not sure what inside it, but I have visions of Cafe Rio dancing in my head.
Daniel's always been an artist and he's continuing to be creative with limited means.
How I would feel if I were learning a new language or two.
Daniels' always had original corny phrases. Now he is channelling that energy into missionary work. On the plane to California, someone saw him in his suit and asked if he was going somewhere on business. Daniel's reply, "Yes, I'm on the Lord's business." When asked what someone could feed the missionaries, Daniel's answer, "Referrals."
Even though I couldn't get this pic to rotate, I had to include it. As a fellow connoisseur of Mexican food I was blown away by(and jealous of) the size of this burrito. I'm not sure what inside it, but I have visions of Cafe Rio dancing in my head.
Daniel's always been an artist and he's continuing to be creative with limited means.
How I would feel if I were learning a new language or two.





7 comments:
Daniel definitely looks like your brother, creative, funny and handsome!
It's amazing what missions do for these boys/men. Way to go Daniel!!!
haa, love the pictures. I haven't even seen all of them. Yep, that's still our brother for sure.
I can't believe those are pictures of Daniel. I still invision him as the young boy I saw pictures of when we were in college. I'm glad he seems to be doing well.
Those are great pictures! Why don't I ever get to see these?
Oh that daniel! WE love him too!! And I personally and sooo proud of him!! Thanks for sharing the pics Melissa!
Hi, I'm a friend of Daniel's and he directed me to your blog in his last letter so I could see the pictures of him and I'm so glad he did, because they made me laugh so hard. I'm glad he's doing well. I'm also very saddened to hear that Lindsey has to go through another round of chemo, I wish nothing but the best for her and I'll be sure to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
- Vihra
Post a Comment