Yes, this is my trash.
Why a pic of my garbage?
Look closely.
A little closer.
There, now do you see it?
Yep, it's our library DVD.
Why in the trash? You might need to ask Adam.
He's been responsible for various disappearances around the house. He doesn't discriminate. Sippy cups. Grandma's shoes. Barbies.

6 comments:
I so understand, Garrett does the same thing! Then he starts pulling things OUT of the garbage to spread around the house. I have hid the garbage can in our laundry room so he could not get to it. And I love that Shannon did such an awesome job for the primary program. We just had ours and it was so cute. I'm so scared of what Brady might do.
He's just trying to be so helpful and clean up. hey-he's just like me! You know me, I don't like "stuff" lying around. "Lindsey have you seen that important piece of paper with a number on it"....crap. Now adam needs to pick up on running to the trash before mom discovers where that thing went that she search days for.
yes, i know this scenario. this is why a good quarter of my life is spent searching...
hey, remind me what week you guys are planning on coming again? is it the 14th thru the 20th? i just want to make sure, b/c i think another friend wants to come in march, but i don't want you guys to overlap.
Adam probably didn't like the movie and decided to throw it away for you! He is a smart boy, he knows what he is doing!!
I think it's time to move to a covered trash can or and under the sink one!
Post a Comment