Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who Doesn't LOVE...

Yea Yea. I'm alert and oriented. A&O x 3.
Yea Yea I know it's the middle of November.
BUT, I had to post some Halloween Happenings.
Partially at the insisting of Lindsey.
Partially for posterity's sakes.
Mostly because it's just too cute not to share.

What kid doesn't LOVE a mummy/pig in the blanket covered in blood/ketchup?
What little boy doesn't LOVE digging through orange, squishy pumpkin guts then flinging them on anything within 8 feet?
And what little girl doesn't LOVE getting her make up done by a professional make up artist (aka life saver Laura) to transform her into the Asian princess Mulan?
And what little boy doesn't LOVE a little extra junk in the trunk to pad a fall or two as he waddles from car to car sucking on his first dum dum?
And what parents doesn't LOVE pulling dum dum sticks off their little boy's stomach or taking a tax on their cute kids candy as payment for security provided while their children begged for candy from strangers (haven't I tried to teach them NOT to take candy from strangers)?
I don't know what you think, but we LOVE Halloween!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the mummy hot dog. I'm going to have to remember that. So was Adam a skeleton or a pooh because he looks dressed up in both pictures?

Unknown said...

I second the mummy hot dog. Too cool. The kids are soo cute! I believe we all take a tax with the candy. My kids know by now just what amount and type of tax they must pay. And they know you have to say taxes the very first.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Very cute idea, you are so awesome. They both looked to cute, I love the winnie the pooh outfit, especially because you can see his little fat legs.