You'd think Shannon would be my sou chef...but once she gets a hold of a beater, she mentally checks out. Surprisingly, Adam has been the one keeping me company in the kitchen.
Well, I guess not too suprising seeing as how he prefers to press his nose to the oven window and watch cookies baking over an episode of Sesame Street.
My little shadow.
At first it was cute...the banging of the pots and pans.
Very Boy.
Then he kicked it up a notch...using wooden spoons to stir his empty pots.
That's one thing about Adam; he's very observant.
Then he put it into 5th gear and it ain't so cute anymore.
In fact, it made my heart stop.
Yes, I was actually making eggs, so that's a hot pan little Bubba is inches away from touching.
I think I'm going to start using the microwave more.

13 comments:
WOW he is a busy boy! I don't think I could keep up with him!! He'll be cooking for the family in no time.
He is ready to learn to cook, that boy is! He is soooo cute!! And into everything it seems.
Adam wants to make sure that his food is always on time. So he feels he needs to help you. But really, it looks scary!!
I love that you took pictures of him doing that instead of taking him away from it, that is something I would do. He is so handsome!!!
Oh little man, you're taking after you mamma. After all, we all become our mothers someday. what a little chef you will be. Hopefully, you'll make decent creations and not take after you uncle dan in some very odd creations. Haa, you're too cute
Eeek! Heart stopping but adorable. What a great little helper!
girlput your camera down and get that boy!!! j/k boys can make you so nervous they are in to everything.
It makes me sad that I haven't even met Adam. He seems like such a funny kid!
yes, is it really that surprising! He loves food and has your genes...there you go!
i LOVE this kid!!!
Oh, ZUMBA baby! Glad you tried it/watched it! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) I am so lucky to get PAID to do it!? What kind of craziness IS that!?
He is the cutest thing!
Iron chef for sure. I am amazed that any mother ever gets anything done besides keeping the little ones from harm. Adam is a little go getter, that is for sure.
Post a Comment