Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gardenia's in the Garden

Gruwell's kill Gardenias!
Proven Fact.
Our house had a huge existing bush that I was sure would wither and die when I looked at it. No surprise that I was in shock when these angelic, fragrant blossoms started popping up everywhere!Love fresh flowers and needed an activity to pass the hot afternoon.
Shannon felt very special making her own arrangement.
Leaves be goneAll together now

Finishing touches.
The house smell amazing and even better....there's more!

5 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful. fresh flowers are the best.

noelle said...

you are getting artistic in your picture-taking, dear. i like.

didn't the gardenia scent used to be your favorite at bath & body? i love you.

dishka said...

I love love love gardenias! I have a couple that didn't give me too many flowers this season, but I still enjoyed the fragrance of the few that did bloom. I'm adding 3 more to the flower bed sometime soon. I love how you let Shannon help, I just don't have the patience. You're inspiring me to try harder :)

Pitcherpost said...

How pretty! I'm too lazy to do anything with landscaping since we're only renting. I might come visit you soon! I'll get to see your garden in person!

Awesomest Andersons said...

I am sooo jealous!