so i know we were saying this would be a kid-less girls' trip we're trying to plan here, but... but... look how cute you guys' kids are! i want to see them up close and personal. these videos are the best.
MELISSA! That is SO CUTE! What an athlete! His little giggle is the best and the fact that he still loves snuggly bear more than bball is hilarious!
Dude, I don't have your number but you have mine, so I am holding you personally responsible for the fact that we haven't talked in forever. Come and see us sometime! I was telling Joe that I want to come down and see you guys and I think that it might just work! That would be SO FUN!!
8 comments:
SO cute!! I love when Adam laughs like that!!
That is so cute. He will be a basketball star!!
I love it! Steve must be a happy man!
Loved to see him in action. He sounds so cute. I bet steve is counting down the days before he can enter him in some kind of team sport.
But yet he continues to go back to his pink blankie. he he he he.... He is one fast crawler!
so i know we were saying this would be a kid-less girls' trip we're trying to plan here, but... but... look how cute you guys' kids are! i want to see them up close and personal. these videos are the best.
MELISSA! That is SO CUTE! What an athlete! His little giggle is the best and the fact that he still loves snuggly bear more than bball is hilarious!
Dude, I don't have your number but you have mine, so I am holding you personally responsible for the fact that we haven't talked in forever. Come and see us sometime! I was telling Joe that I want to come down and see you guys and I think that it might just work! That would be SO FUN!!
Haha, I thought the same thing as Amber. Steve has a man to play sports with, as long as he's not snuggling he's pink blanket!
Post a Comment