Sweet Adam. So observant. This explains the recent rise in our water bill.
Still attempting the fork, but playing more with textures.
September 13th is National Grandparents Day. My little runts are lucky to have 2 sets of sweet grandparents who know how to make them feel special. We all love you!

7 comments:
That kids needs no fork! He could use it as an accessory but he KNOWS better than to waste his time with it for eating. He wiser than all of us!
Camilla laughed at the first video! She thought it was sooo funny to see Adam turn the water one and off! (and I was thinking, "man, I wonder if she'll start doing it!). Cute videos!
They are so cute!! Adam is very smart, what is he eating? Eggs? Do you need any from me?
So, I'm wondering if the kid ever chews his food or does he just inhale? :) I swear I only saw him chew twice in that video. Stuff and swallow...so effective and fills the tummy faster.
Such a cute kid.
I can't believe how serious is Adam's face when he is eating. He is too funny! You'll have to get locks on everything in your house!!
He is such a boy. I'm sure Shannon didn't have the ability to make a HUGE mess when eating. Both Tyson and Porter still make huge messes. Luckily the dog cleans it up now!!!!
Lucky you have shannon there to police adam! She was not about to let him keep that water on! Do you think she's ready to babysit yet? I'll pay her $1 an hour to watch aubs :)
Post a Comment