How the remaining 99% of the game was spent...crying under Adam's stroller. Good feelings gone. Don't think we're going to sign up for the fall season.
hilarious. i'm laughing so hard. poor girl. it's a lot of pressure to get one ball among 16 other kids when you're four. you even got a pink soccer ball and everything! give it some time... maybe when she's 5? :)
Why did she start acting like that? Did someone take the ball away from her? Poor thing! At least now you know. Maybe next year. Looking foward to all those "I wanna do it!" and then the "Nevermind, mom... I don't want to anymore..." Kids... LOL
If it makes you feel better, Caroline did the same thing during her first game, too. The only way they got her on the field was when Annie told her she would share treats with her if she did!
So cute! I left it up to Adam whether Tyson played soccer or not. He didn't remember. But I'm not too worried about it, he likes t-ball better I think.
10 comments:
hilarious. i'm laughing so hard. poor girl. it's a lot of pressure to get one ball among 16 other kids when you're four. you even got a pink soccer ball and everything! give it some time... maybe when she's 5? :)
Ahh the joys of team sports! Sorry she had a rough go at it. Maybe she'll come around?
I love that the pictures tell the story!!!
Why did she start acting like that? Did someone take the ball away from her? Poor thing! At least now you know. Maybe next year. Looking foward to all those "I wanna do it!" and then the "Nevermind, mom... I don't want to anymore..." Kids... LOL
If it makes you feel better, Caroline did the same thing during her first game, too. The only way they got her on the field was when Annie told her she would share treats with her if she did!
haa, that's awesome! The pictures make the story you told me even better.
What great pictures! I'm dying to know the story behind it. Are you going to the next game? :)
So funny - glad you snapped pictures they whole way through!
So cute! I left it up to Adam whether Tyson played soccer or not. He didn't remember. But I'm not too worried about it, he likes t-ball better I think.
I am try to catch up on the blogs and I am cracking up here!! And over the Life in the pitt's entries! Melissa you are soo funny!!
Post a Comment