Thursday, May 14, 2009

Corney

My little boys is a goat. Steve and I went to a BBQ joint in Chattanooga once called Sugars' Ribs. For some reason there were goats next to the restaurant. After dinner they encouraged us to feed our corn husks to the goats, which swallowed them in about 2.3 seconds. When I needed some peace and quiet to actually enjoy and taste my dinner for once, I recounted that experience and offered Adam a corn husk. There was silence for 15 minutes.
My son is a goat.
Latest stats on Adam as of his 9 month check up:
Weight: 25 pounds 2 oz = 95%
Height: 30 inches = 94%
Doctor's and Mother's conclusion = Solid Little Man

6 comments:

Christi said...

That is awesome!!! Look at my blog, let's just Adam is 8 pounds heavier than Alice and 3 months younger!!!!

noelle said...

ok, i think he actually weighs as much as m. and she's MAYBE three inches taller. amazing. solid, solid hunk of luv. :)

dishka said...

He's so ba-ah-ah-ad *snicker*
And wow, he weighs more than Abby...but then, who doesn't ;) He's so stinkin' cute!

La Familia Young said...

He is "sturdy." That's how I like to call my girl. Camilla was always in the 80-90% for her weight, and 50% for her height. Now she's in the 75% for height and 50% for weight... maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's always RUNNING! Anyhow, Adam is just adorable. And I'll try feeding Camilla a corn husk next time... I bet she'll go nuts! Take care!

Dana said...

I'm going to have to try that with Garrett. He doesn't like it if everyone else is eating and he's not. I see a sippy cup on his plate how is he doing. Garrett is still learning.

Unknown said...

I love me some solid men you know!