Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pack Up the Volvo

I'M GOING TO BE A SOCCER MOM!-Phoebe BuffayI signed Shannon up for spring soccer. She agreed that she wanted to do it so we're giving it a try. This could be interesting.

When my mom asked me if I wanted to play soccer, I said no because I didn't want to get my ankles kicked. I guess I wasn't aware that there were PINK shin guards available.

6 comments:

Young Baldwin said...

Haha, I've seen a couple of the 3 year old soccer games,VERY entertaining. Let's hope she likes it.

noelle said...

i'm digging those pink shin guards. this should be fun... :)

lindsey gruwell said...

She looks like such a big girl. Look at her run and score a goal. Maybe her team needs to have a scrimmage to better prepare her for the games. Hope your next game goes better.

Sepp said...

She looks like a real pro! Love the shin guards, where did you find them?

Pitcherpost said...

She's so cute out on the field! I do love those pink shin guards. I can't wait to get Aubs in soccer!

Dana said...

Love the shin guards, I hope she likes it. I want to get Brady in it this fall. He has to stop having accidents first. Take some video of her playing and post it soon!