Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm so ashamed



Shannon's answer is a want-a-be foodies worst nightmare.

On the other hand, this child is completely my daughter. I used to make up random songs just to keep the camera rolling. I'm sure she would have kept singing until the battery died.

7 comments:

La Familia Young said...

LOL... You know, I can totally see my daughter doing that in a couple of years.. probably sooner. Isn't it amazing how much they like to talk? That's a a cute song too. Must have a great imagination!

Christi said...

I am dying!! I loved it. That is an awesome song!

melanie said...

what a little goober! i love it. Her song rhymed, I'm impressed!

Micaela said...

WHY did you stop the CAMERA!? Jayden is so sad that the song is over. I am impressed by the rhyming! She is a crack up! Jayden and shannon are going to creat havoc when we can finally get them together. Can't wait

lindsey gruwell said...

Great job shannon. Yep, she is definitely you and me combined. She needs to try out for American Idol!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

She is so funny! I am sure you will cherish this forever. My girls love Ramen too!

Unknown said...

Oh Melissa, you have an actress on your hands. Skylar STILL does that. She loves the attention. She is quite creative with her words, that shannon is.