Friday, April 10, 2009

Hear Ye Hear Ye

In Adams never ending quest to prove that he is the exact OPPOSITE of his sister, he would like to announce that a tooth is COMING. No, not here, but coming. He would like everyone to know that it will be a long process, but he plans on providing everyone with sleepless nights and plenty of drool. In exchange for this gift he brings, he will let you provide him with undivided attention. (for historical purposes, Shannon's first tooth simply appeared. We looked in her mouth one day to see a pearly white, simple as that.) Wish us all the best of luck as we journey through this adventure as a family (because we have no where else to run).

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww, cute pics! Good luck with the process. At least the beach will help relax things and provide plenty of rest for you!

Araksya Kennard said...

Hi is so adorable!! Have a lot of in in the beach!

dishka said...

My sympathies, really. Invest in Hylands teething tablets. They worked wonders for us until the tylenol or motrin could kick in. Mine all teethed starting at 3 months and as you know Abby got all of her teeth, including 2 yr molars by the time she was 15 months. Remember all of my non-workout workout sessions...sheesh! I hope it goes much more smoothly for you. Remember...hylands, must have!

The Hall's said...

Grrrr...I hate the teething process. I keep hearing about all of these kids that have absolutely no trouble teething and I wonder...when am I going to get one of those. Alyssa is having the same stress right now. She has her two front teeth(top..weird eh?)that she has been working on for MONTHS with no success. They keep going up and down and never breaking through. Meanwhile...the bags under my eyes increase 10% on a daily basis. Good luck!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

You crack me up. Those pictures are perfect with your little rant.

My dad always recommends rubbing Jack Daniels on the gums. Maybe that's what wrong with me :)

Dana said...

Could our sons get any more alike? Garrett after weeks just got the top two! And he woke up at night and was SUPER fussy as well. We need to live near each other!

Beth said...

I sympathize - Kiersten never made a peep while Audrey insists on getting teeth in multiples. I believe it's her mission to make everyone as miserable as she is feeling! At least he is still stinkin adorable through it all!

Unknown said...

He is so darn CUTE! I want to bite him. Not too hard of course.
I LOVE the shot of dad and Adam. Adorable!

Angie said...

TEETHING...why do we need teeth? He's seriously like a mini Steve. HAHA

noelle said...

this guy is a charmer. look at those cheeks! love.