Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Everybody LOVES an Irish Girl

St Patrick’s Day is an EVENT in our house. Wearing green is a must unless you want to be pinched incessantly. For dinner we enjoyed corned beef sandwiches, sautéed cabbage, boiled potatoes, Irish cheese, and bread pudding. Yum! Shannon helped to make Irish Brown Bread and for FHE, we delivered it to a friend. May Irish Eyes Always be Smiling on You!

Shannon makes the BEST Irish Brown Bread

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a good idea! We do the "little people" visits but I think a good Irish dinner would be a great add on to the day. You are such a good cook. Wanna cook me dinner....say...once a week?

ok great!

Beth Davis said...

Happy belated Birthday to you too!! You are so funny- We DO look good don't we;-) Yeah- I don't feel like 30 is only two years away. I still feel like I'm 17 sometimes.
I love that you celebrated St. Patrick's Day with all of that yummy food! Oh- I did allow myself a nice chocolate cake from Macaroni Grill yesterday! I couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so just how irish is steve? I need an exact percentage. B/C you guys really make a big deal out of one of the lamest holidays! :)