Greek yogurt.
My new obsession.
Too many things to love.
One thing I'm not too keen on...the price.
But I live in Iowa...land of health and do it yourself, so I knew it wasn't above me.
A little research, a little milk, a big Crockpot and voila...
it was ridiculously easy.
And, if you don't mind a slight smell of spit up in your house, you can use a coffee filter to drain the whey, leaving you homemade Greek yogurt.
Not to be outdone by his little wife, Steve's craving for white bread resulted in this...
Mmm...bravo Honey!
Just thought I should mention why we haven't blogged in a while.

5 comments:
You are quite the homemaker and proficient baker these days! When can we expect the Melissa Show to air on TV? I'll watch it! :)
By the way....way to go Steve. Making bread is impressive!
Look at you BOTH! Amazing! And I love your "stressed"sign... love it love it! I have a pie crust recipe if interested... But I'm sure you;ll find something even better than what I got my friend :)
Nice!!! I need your motivation here! Would you please share the Greek yogurt recipe with me?!
You are awesome!! I certainly wouldn't fit in up there, I don't make much from scratch ever.
I found your blog from the friend of a friend of a... you get the idea. I remember you from TN, you surely don't remember me. All this to say, I'm not stalking you...and can you email me the link for your greek yogurt recipe? Colorado is super DIY too ;) gimmebluesky@yahoo.com
Post a Comment